Who we are:
Granted Consulting provides a service that generates grant money for small and medium sized organizations in B.C. We leverage available government funding for those who fit the grant criteria, reducing overhead, and improving the success of businesses. Since 2012, we have helped 700+ companies save over $10 million in grant funding, and our success rate is over 92%.
The role we’re hiring for:
Granted is looking for an extremely organized, professional, business-savvy team player who is passionate about growing with our company. We’re hiring an Administration & Client Service Coordinator to manage our database and CRM, to enhance and systematize our company’s processes, and, support our client management team and CEO in administrative tasks.
You will report directly to our CEO and provide support to our grant consultants.
- Design, develop and maintain data management solutions for our company using our CRM System (Daylite for Mac). Maintain and manage our database and ensure that all details are up to date and relevant information is complete.
- Assist in communication for CEO, follow up emails, scheduling, and task management
- Research, document, and systematize internal processes related to business development, as needed
- Coordinate and complete paperwork for our grant consultants; provide information to clients on pertinent grants as required
- Assist in day-to-day administration of our company, including phone calls, emails, and internal administration
- Assist in grant applications and information gathering as required
- Bookkeeping and invoicing as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Someone who strives to complete tasks, a ‘do-er’.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong team player; someone who loves to collaborate and help out.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Extremely detail oriented and efficient
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Max OSX; experience using CRM systems (Daylite for Mac would be a strong asset)
- Experience in the B2B environment.
- Follow up with clients for paperwork details (phone/email)
- University or College degree in Business Administration or related area
- Fluent English, speaking and writing, mandatory.
- Knowledge of other languages, an asset.
Compensation: $30,000-$33,000, depending on experience
Start Date: April 3, 2017
Send to email@example.com with Subject Line: Administration & Client Service Coordinator Application with Resume & Cover Letter (those who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered)
Get in touch. But don’t just send us your resume. We want to see a detailed cover letter telling us why you’re passionate about what we do and how you could be a part of it. Tell us about who you are, what you have to offer, and why you believe in our work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
This position is supported by a government hiring program. We encourage all candidates who fit the below criteria to apply:
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Post-secondary graduate (college or university)
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
- Not currently in school
- Not currently employed
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not be a current or recent beneficiary of Employment Insurance