The role we’re hiring for:
Granted is looking for an extremely organized, professional, business-savvy team player who is passionate about growing with our company. We’re hiring an Administrative Coordinator to provide excellent and efficient customer service to our clients. This role includes management of client applications, guiding them through the grant process, and working with our administration team to ensure each file is accurate and complete. Professionalism and communication are essential in this role – and so is your attention to detail and ability to prioritize your work. We are a business with lots of potential for growth – now is an exciting time to join.
Who you are:
You are someone who takes pride in completing your tasks accurately and efficiently. You love working with clients and strive to exceed their expectations. Continuous learning is important to you and you are resourceful to find the right answers. You want to contribute to a growing small business and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design, develop and maintain data management solutions for our company using our CRM System (Daylite for Mac). Maintain and manage our database and ensure that all details are up to date and relevant information is complete.
- Assist in communication for CEO, follow up emails, scheduling, and task management
- Research, document, and systematize internal processes related to business development, as needed
- Coordinate and complete paperwork for our grant consultants; provide information to clients on pertinent grants as required
- Assist in day-to-day administration of our company, including phone calls, emails, and internal administration
- Assist in grant applications and information gathering as required
- Bookkeeping and invoicing as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Someone who strives to complete tasks, a ‘do-er’.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong team player; someone who loves to collaborate and help out.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Extremely detail oriented and efficient
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Max OSX; experience using CRM systems (Daylite for Mac would be a strong asset)
- Experience in the B2B environment.
- Follow up with clients for paperwork details (phone/email)
- University or College degree in Business Administration or related area
- Fluent English, speaking and writing, mandatory.
- Knowledge of other languages, an asset.
Compensation: $30,000-$33,000, depending on experience
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Administrative Coordinator Application with Resume & Cover Letter (those who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered)
Get in touch. But don’t just send us your resume. We want to see a detailed cover letter addressing three of our company core values and why it resonates with you. Tell us who you are, what you have to offer, and why you believe in our work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.