Our company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for an Executive Assistant and Office Administrator to join our team and support our team as we expand. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to receive extensive and intimate mentorship from our CEO. The position not only includes duties to support our operations team, but it also provides you with experience in managing strategic partnerships, grant writing, internal communications, and process improvement.
Who we want (our culture fit):
At Granted Consulting, teamwork is essential and we’re looking for someone who’s a great fit in our culture. You’re a very fast learner, and are eager to grow and develop your skills. You’re impeccable with detail, passionate about developing your business acumen, and enthusiastic about helping the wide range of clients that we support. You’re an executor and use your critical thinking to be a strong problem solver. You are someone we can rely on to get the job done, without having to chase you for it. You’re efficient, resourceful, positive and professional; and you’re able to prioritize a series of tasks for multiple projects. You’re a very strong communicator and have excellent customer service. You appreciate a dynamic and growing small business environment and want to be a key part of our success.
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Supporting our CEO with client-related administrative duties (taking meeting notes, preparing templates, sending follow up emails, summarizing conversations in writing for clients and the company)
- Managing our CEO’s schedule and appointments
- Organizing meetings involving company owners and/or senior executives
- Preparing and/or editing internal and external letters, emails, memos (Operations)
- Supporting our CEO and our company by building on existing relationships with current
- clients; providing a friendly and professional face and always being available to help
- Assisting in day-to-day administration of our company, including phone calls, emails,
- CRM reporting, and internal administration.
- Use our CRM system (Daylite), Google Docs, and Dropbox to track client and lead
- customer account records
- Weekly meetings and reporting on account status, issues, and progress
- Assisting in grant applications, online research, and information gathering as required
- Document internal processes related to business development, as needed
- Experience in account coordination and customer service.
- Experience in administration.
- Experience in business, services or consulting industries is a definite asset.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OSX
- Familiarity with CRM systems (experience with Daylite is an asset)
- Google Docs and Dropbox
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential, as is correct grammar.
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Hours of work per week: 40
Get in touch. But don’t just send us your resume. We want to see a detailed cover letter addressing three of our company core values and why they resonate with you. Tell us who you are, what you have to offer, and why you believe in our work. No cover letter, no interview!
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an initial phone interview will be contacted.