Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. Your day will consist of building strong relationships with existing clients, onboarding prospective clients, answering inquires, and support government application process from beginning to end. Responsibilities may also include administration support and marketing coordination activities. You will also work with cross functional team members to help align our business goals with feedback provided by our clients.
As we are a small business, there will be opportunities to expand your function to include, copywriting, proposal writing, process improvement, business development and other projects that will be mutually beneficial to your personal growth and the growth of the company.
Who we want (our culture fit):
We value teamwork and professionalism. You are someone who gets the job done, even if it means rolling up your sleeves. Your customer service and people skills are excellent because you love to help others and create value for those around you. You want to work in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment that only a small business opportunity can provide. You are determined to learn and grow in your career, and help others do the same!
If this is you, be sure to apply!
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Know the grants you’ll be working with, inside out.
- Build on our existing relationships with clients through regular contact, including telephone and email communications, and occasional in-person meetings.
- Educate clients on new opportunities that may be available, listening closely to their needs to advise them on what might be a good fit.
- Assist or lead in developing grant applications.
- Provide reliable administration support, customer service, and report preparation.
- Use our CRM system (Daylite), Google Docs, and Dropbox to track client records.
- Assist in day-to-day administration of our company, including phone calls, emails, and internal documentation.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, administration, or account management
- Completion of Post-Secondary undergraduate degree or diploma
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Intermediate knowledge of Mac OS, CRM systems (Daylite), and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Hours of work per week: 35-40
Location: Vancouver, BC
Get in touch. But don’t just send us your resume. We want to see a detailed cover letter telling us why you’re passionate about what we do and how you could be a part of it. Tell us about who you are, what you have to offer, and why you believe in our work.