Who we want (our culture fit):
You are a detail oriented person who wants to work in a dynamic and growing small business in Vancouver. You love a teamwork environment and strive to provide high quality customer service to B2B clientele. You take initiative, are willing to learn to fill in knowledge gaps and want to make an impact in the world by providing businesses with opportunities to tap into grant funding to grow their company. You are a good communicator and continue to build relationships by way of in-person, phone, and written communication. You are efficient and helpful because not everyone is as tech-savvy or resourceful as you. Providing exceptional customer service is paramount to you.
If this is you, be sure to apply!
Who we are:
Granted Consulting provides a service that helps businesses in Western Canada leverage grant money to grow. We identify available government grant programs for those who fit the grant criteria, reducing overhead, and improving the success of businesses. Our team manages the entire grant process from research to application to strategy.
The role we’re hiring for:
Our company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Grant Strategist to join our team and help us continue to provide excellent and efficient service to our clients. This is essentially an accounts coordinator role: you’d take ownership over a number of existing or new client files, ‘hold their hands’ through the grant application process, and work with our administrative team to complete applications on your clients’ behalf. Professionalism and communication are essential in this role – and so is your attention to detail and ability to prioritize your work. We are a business with lots of potential for growth – now is an exciting time to join. There is opportunity for flexible working location after training is complete.
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Knowing the grants you’ll be working with, inside out.
- Building on our existing relationships with clients through regular contact, including telephone and email communications, and occasional in-person meetings.
- Educating clients on new opportunities that may be available, listening closely to their needs to advise them on what might be a good fit.
- Strategizing with clients for a successful and comprehensive application.
- ‘Hand-holding’ with some clients who may need more instruction or have more questions as they go through the grant process
- Providing reliable, responsible and trustworthy customer service
- Assist in grant applications and information gathering as required
- Use our CRM system (Daylite), Google Docs, and Dropbox to track client and lead customer account records
- Document internal processes related to business development, as needed
- Weekly meetings and reporting on account status, issues, and progress
- Assist in day-to-day administration of our company, including phone calls, emails, and internal administration.
- Support the team with administrative duties as required.
- Experience in account coordination and customer service.
- Experience in administration.
- Experience in business, services or consulting industries is a definite asset.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OSX
- Familiarity with CRM systems (experience with Daylite is an asset)
- Google Docs and Dropbox
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential, as is correct grammar.
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Grant Strategist and include both Resume & Cover Letter (those who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered)