Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team. The position is a part of Granted’s Operations Team and is an entry-level position. You will work with cross-functional team members to help align our business goals with feedback provided by our clients. It is also imperative that you act as the gatekeeper for quality. As we are a small business, there will be opportunities to expand your function to include market research, copywriting, process improvement, and other projects that will be mutually beneficial to your personal growth and the growth of the company.
Who we want (our culture fit):
We value teamwork and professionalism. You are a problem solver and someone who can get the job done. Efficiency is not an issue since you are organized, and yet your attention to detail is impeccable. Clients love you because you believe in being customer-centric in everything you do. Your team loves you because you are reliable. You want to work in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment that only a small business opportunity can provide. You are determined to learn and grow in your career, and help others do the same!
If this is you, be sure to apply!
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist in grant applications and information gathering as required
- Coordinate documentation with our Account Executives; provide information and advice to clients on pertinent grants as needed
- Assist in day-to-day administration of our company, including phone calls, emails, and internal administration
- Research, document, and systematize internal processes related to business operations
- Maintain and manage our database and ensure that all details are up to date and relevant information is complete
- Assist in continual work process improvement
- Assist in resolving any other administrative problems
- Post-Secondary undergraduate degree or diploma, preferably in Business, Economics, Political Science, English, or Communications
- Highly developed multi tasking, communication, and time management skills. We’re looking for someone who can manage many projects simultaneously
- Knowledge or previous experience with information coordination, document management, and database system reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Max OSX; experience using CRM systems (Daylite for Mac would be a strong asset)
- Previous experience in a B2B environment is an asset
Hours of work per week: 35-40
Get in touch. But don’t just send us your resume. We want to see a detailed cover letter telling us why you’re passionate about what we do and how you could be a part of it. Tell us about who you are, what you have to offer, and why you believe in our work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an initial phone interview will be contacted.