Granted Consulting provides a service that generates grant money for small and medium sized organizations in B.C. We leverage available government funding for those who fit the grant criteria, reducing overhead, and improving the success of businesses. Over the last four and a half years we have helped 600+ companies save over $8MM in grant funding, and our success rate is over 90%.
Granted is looking for an extremely organized, professional, business-savvy team player who is passionate about growing with our company. We’re hiring a Database and Grant Coordinator to manage our database and CRM, manage social media channels, develop/enhance our relationship with businesses across BC and Alberta, and help to systematize our company’s processes. Access to a vehicle, and fluency in Mandarin, would be an asset, as a sizeable number of our clients are Mandarin/Cantonese speaking.You will report directly to our CEO, Executive Administrator (English speaking) and our Senior Consultant (Chinese speaking) internally.
· Design, develop and maintain data management solutions for our company using our CRM System (Daylite for Mac). Maintain and manage our database and ensure that all details are up to date and relevant information is complete.
· Research, document, and systematize internal processes related to business development, as needed
· Coordinate documentation with our grant advisors; provide information and advice to clients on pertinent grants as required
· Assist in day-to-day administration of our company, including phone calls, emails, and internal administration
· Assist in grant applications and information gathering as required
· Build Social Media presence on our social media channels (English & Chinese)
· Bookkeeping and invoicing as required
Desired Skills and Experience
· Strong interpersonal skills; must be good at building personal and professional relationships. We are looking for a strong team player; someone who loves to collaborate and help out.
· Highly developed multi-tasking, communication, and time management skills. We’re looking for someone who can manage many projects simultaneously.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Max OSX; experience using CRM systems (Daylite for Mac would be a strong asset)
· Experience in the B2B environment.
· University or College degree in Business Administration or related area
· Clean driver’s license and access to own vehicle
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin. Depending on strength of applications, fluency in English and professional proficiency in Mandarin is a definite asset.
· Knowledge of Cantonese and/or Korean is also an asset.
Hours per week: 35
Compensation: $14-16, depending on experience
Send resume to email@example.com with Subject Line: Database & Client Service Coordinator (Bilingual – EN/CH) Application with Resume & Cover Letter (those who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered)
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.