Are you curious about learning small businesses in multiple industries? Are you organized and naturally good at multi-tasking? Are you interested in learning more about account management? We are looking for a full-time Account/Sales Coordinator to boost the efficiency and productivity of our Account Management team.
Granted Consulting helps small and medium-sized businesses identify and apply for non-dilutive grant funding programs. Our company’s mission is to empower Canadian businesses by leveraging grant programs to support their expansion. In addition to our boutique-consulting firm, Granted is developing a web-based SaaS tool, GetGranted, that simplifies the grant identification process for businesses, enabling them to search for and compare various programs on the local, regional and national levels. As our Account Coordinator, you will be on the account management team, assisting account managers to prepare grant applications. We intend to train our Account Coordinators into Account Managers in the future, managing their own book of clients in the future.
Does this sound like a fit? Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare questionnaires and collaborate with account managers to collect information and documents required by grant applications
- Craft responses on grant applications to align with client’s business strategies
- Support account managers with client-related administrative duties including preparing emails and templates, and summarizing conversations in writing as needed
- Conduct online research and information gathering as required for grant applications
- Manage templates and materials used for client communication and share with other account managers the most relevant information
- Assist business operations in regards to research, document, and systematize internal processes
- Maintain and manage our CRM (Daylite) and ensure that all details are up to date and relevant information is complete
- Weekly meetings and reporting on account status, issues, and progress
Qualifications and Proficiencies:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field
- More than 1 year of account coordination and customer service experience in a fast-paced small business environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in a professional manner
- Highly developed multi-tasking, communication, and time management skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable at building personal and professional relationships.
- Thorough understanding on how to use and upkeep CRM systems
- Resourcefulness – proactive in seeking solutions and gathering information
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Mac OS, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and CRM systems
Get in touch. But don’t just send us your resume. We want to see a detailed cover letter telling us why you’re passionate about what we do and how you could be a part of it. Tell us about who you are, what you have to offer, and why you believe in our work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an initial phone interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent