Do you thrive on human interactions? Are you outgoing and ambitious and loves to develop relationships with business owners? Are you interested in understanding business strategies and their needs? We are looking for a full-time Account Manager to develop and enhance client relationships with business owners locally and provincially.
Granted Consulting helps small and medium-sized businesses identify and apply for non-dilutive grant funding programs. Our company’s mission is to empower Canadian businesses by leveraging grant programs to support their expansion. In addition to our boutique-consulting firm, Granted is developing a web-based SaaS tool, GetGranted, that simplifies the grant identification process for businesses, enabling them to search for and compare various programs on the local, regional and national levels. As our Account Manager, you will be involved in not only helping our boutique-consulting clients but also be a consultant for any GetGranted subscribers who need professional opinions.
Does this sound like a fit? Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hold onboarding webinars and phone calls to introduce Granted services to warm leads
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular contact including regular telephone and email communications
- Increase the existing client base through referrals and occasional networking events (approximately 1-2 events per month)
- Initiate contact to welcome new clients and explore immediate grant opportunities
- Liaise communication between clients and Granted operations team to provide services including documenting, tracking application timeline, and evaluating the quality of applications.
- Create and maintain all contact, lead, communication, and other account records with CRM system (Daylite)
- Manage templates and materials used for client communication and share with other account managers the most relevant information
- Assist Granted operations team to develop processes and best practices for grants.
- Document internal processes related to business development, as needed
- Weekly meetings and reporting on account status, issues, and progress
Qualifications and Proficiencies:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in fast-paced professional services or consulting environment
- High interest in meeting small business decision makers/business owners and building a strong network/community for Granted
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in a professional manner
- Thorough understanding of how to use and upkeep CRM systems
- Experience with strong client retention customer services
- Progressive sales techniques and methodologies required including strong objection handling techniques
- Highly developed multi-tasking, communication, and time management skills
- Technologically adept working with MS Office Suite Ability to summarize results accurately and track project progress
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Mac OS, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or related area
Get in touch. But don’t just send us your resume. We want to see a detailed cover letter telling us why you’re passionate about what we do and how you could be a part of it. Tell us about who you are, what you have to offer, and why you believe in our work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an initial phone interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent