Have you worked in a fast-paced consulting environment and have a knack for initiation and execution of operational strategies and plans?
Do you have a natural curiosity for making sure the right things get done at the right time, in the right way, and by the right people?
We want to hear from you!
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our fast-paced consulting business. The successful applicant is customer centric and passionate about helping business owners achieve their goals. You will help us grow our client services and grant management capacity so that we can support more business owners with grant applications to grow their businesses.
The successful applicant will work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied, but also develop strategic plans with Grant Strategist to ensure that each customer has a customized grant plan that is adopted to the changing needs of a business. Therefore Account Managers at Granted are unique, this role is the conduit between businesses and available grants, and requires clear and accurate communication to align expectations to achieve grant success.
This role will include three primary skills sets:
- Account Management: Oversee a book of clients which includes the full client lifecycle from conversion to retention. At Granted, a client lifecycle is the management of discovery calls, leads, contract signing, and client retention.
- Account Servicing: Developing relationships with prospects and clients by connecting regularly, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. Key client servicing activities include obtaining updates on client business activities, identifying needs of clients, vetting the eligibility of clients for grants, onboarding new clients.
- Quality Assurance: Upholds a level of service quality by helping clients navigate the grant process from start to finish according to deadlines and client needs. Takes proactive steps to identify opportunities to streamline the grant process in order to increase efficiencies for the client and our organization. Collaborate with the team to ensure accuracy including proofreading, reviews and being the front line resource for concise applications that are contextual to client situations.
Core Job Function
Strategic Thinking and Application:
- Design plans to achieve revenue goals and create strategies to prevent potential revenue losses while aligning to the expectations of the process.
- Collaborate with strategy and partnership team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assess grant opportunities for clients on a regular basis and initiate grant applications, gathering information in full on a timely basis
- Quarterly check-ins and annual strategy calls are completed and documented upon completion of the check-in or annual strategy call.
- Addressing client requests
- Forecasting and achieving individual sales goals
- Maintain a high success rate for grants submitted by ensuring grant deadlines are met.
- Inputing client opportunities into CRM with the highest level of accuracy
- Lead engagement – newsletter and/or social media channels
- Provide resources to prospects that support their grant needs
- Manage a high work volume and conflicting priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Track customer feedback and engage in discussions with relevant stakeholders
- Provide feedback on systems and processes to ensure that they are established, audited, documented, communicated, measured for effectiveness, and continuously improved upon
- Communicate best practices with team members when executing grant activities for continuous improvement purposes
- Assess service delivery times and reduce bottlenecks and/or propose resources to increase productivity
We Are Seeking Candidates Who Have:
- 2+ years of experience in business preferably in a B2B service-based business environment and/or delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Demonstrated experience in either project coordination or project management
- Demonstrated experience facilitating customer servicing calls
- Post-secondary diploma/degree or equivalent experience in business or commerce
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superb attention to detail
- Strong time management and organization skills
- 1+ years of experience with CRM software (e.g. Daylite, Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and Google Drive, Dropbox, and MS Office
- Ability to manage, document, and track tasks
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Hybrid role: Work from home/office
- Monday to Friday
- B2B: 2 years (preferred)
- CRM software: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please prepare your resume and cover letter in PDF format and mention “Account Manager” in your submission when you apply. We will only be reaching out to successful candidates. We look forward to hearing from you.