Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a full-time Customer Care Specialist/Grant Coordinator to join our team. The primary function of this role is to serve our client base and ensure that they are educated about available grant programs throughout the year. Your day will consist of reaching out to existing clients, consistently communicating with clients to understand their business needs, answering client inquires, strategically recommend relevant grant programs to businesses, and support the team by completing government applications from start to finish.
As we are a small business, there will be opportunities to expand your function to include market research, copywriting, process improvement, business development and other projects that are mutually beneficial to your personal growth and the growth of the company.
Who we want (our culture fit):
We value teamwork and professionalism. You are a problem solver and someone who can get the job done. Picking up the phone or approaching a stranger is not a problem since you are a great communicator and are able to speak with confidence. Your previous clients love you because you believe in being customer-centric in everything you do. You want to work in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment that only a small business opportunity can provide. You are determined to learn and grow in your career, and help others do the same!
If this is you, be sure to apply!
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Educate clients on new opportunities that may be available, listening closely to their needs to advise them on what might be a good fit.
- Provide reliable, responsible, and trustworthy customer service.
- Build on our existing relationships with clients through regular contact, including telephone and email communications, and occasional in-person meetings.
- Understand grant requirements, set expectations, and execute grant process
- Assist in grant applications and information gathering, as required.
- Use our CRM system (Daylite), Google Docs, and Dropbox to track client and lead customer account records.
- Assist in day-to-day administration of our company, including phone calls, emails, and internal administration.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, ideally in a small business environment
- Post-Secondary undergraduate degree or diploma, preferably in business, economics, political science, or communications.
- Impeccable written and verbal English communication skills.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Mac OS, CRM systems (Daylite), and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Get in touch. But don’t just send us your resume. We want to see a detailed cover letter telling us why you’re passionate about what we do and how you could be a part of it. Tell us about who you are, what you have to offer, and why you believe in our work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an initial phone interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent