Who we are:
Granted Consulting provides a service that helps businesses in Western Canada leverage grant money to grow. We identify available government grant programs for those who fit the grant criteria, reducing overhead, and improving the success of businesses. Our team manages the entire grant process from research to application to strategy.
The role we’re hiring for:
Our company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Part-Time Grant Coordinator to join our team and help us continue to provide excellent and efficient service to Korean business owners. This is essentially an accounts coordinator role: you’d take ownership over a number of existing or new client files, ‘hold their hands’ through the grant application process, and work with our administrative team to manage the full grant cycle. Professionalism and communication are essential in this role – and so is your attention to detail and ability to prioritize your work. We are a business with lots of potential for growth – now is an exciting time to join.
Who we want (our culture fit):
In Granted Consulting, teamwork is essential and we’re looking for someone who’s a great fit in our culture. You’re a problem solver. You’re someone we can rely on to get the job done, without having to chase you for it. You’re efficient, resourceful, positive and professional; and you’re able to prioritize a series of tasks for multiple projects. You’re a very strong communicator and have excellent customer service. You’re excited about being part of a growing small business and want to be a key part of our success. You’re patient with clients and find satisfaction in guiding them through what can seem like an intimidating process. You have a strong memory, you’re teachable and love learning, and are open to flexibility in the workplace.
If this is you, be sure to apply!
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Learning and translating grant information to Korean for your client base.
- Building on our existing relationships with clients through regular contact, including telephone and email communications, and occasional in-person meetings.
- Educating clients on new opportunities that may be available, listening closely to their needs to advise them on what might be a good fit.
- Strategizing with clients for a successful and comprehensive application.
- ‘Hand-holding’ with some clients who may need more instruction or have more questions as they go through the grant process
- Providing efficient, reliable, and trustworthy customer service.
- Assist in grant applications and information gathering, as required
- Use our CRM system (Daylite), Google Docs, and Dropbox to track client and lead customer account records
- Weekly meetings and reporting on account status, issues, and progress
- Support the team with administrative duties as required.
- Experience in account coordination and customer service.
- Experience in administration.
- Experience in business, services or consulting industries is a definite asset.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OSX
- Familiarity with CRM systems (experience with Daylite is an asset)
- Google Docs and Dropbox
- Fluency in English and Korean (written and spoken) is essential, as is correct grammar.
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Grant Coordinator (Part-Time English/Korean) with Resume & Cover Letter (those who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered)