Grow your team with grants!
Hiring grants are a great place to start if you are new to grant funding. There are some key things you need to have in place to be successful. Join our resident ‘Grant Angel’ Stephanie Sang, CEO of Granted, as she walks through how to align your hiring strategy with grants to offset the risk and cost for your next new hire.Register for our webinar
Register for the Webinar
Thursday, March 30, 2023
11:00 am – 12:00 pm PST
Hiring grants are ideal for any size business. So long as you are increasing your team size, particularly for full-time positions, you should be looking at grants to offset the cost of your next new hire.
Some of the challenges with hiring grants include:
- which grant should you choose,
- how much funding support is available,
- what is required for me to hire under a grant
- when should you apply, and
- what is required for claims or reporting.
Join our ‘Grant Angel’ Stephanie Sang, CEO of Granted, as she shares best practices when leveraging hiring grants for your business and teaches you how to maximize available grant funding.
We’ll go over:
- What types of hiring grants are available;
- When do you start researching for grants;
- How long is the application process; and
- What do you need to have in place to apply.
CEO and Grant Angel