Senior Grant Strategy Consultant
Granted is a business consultancy operating in Vancouver to help businesses across Canada obtain Government funding. Only around 4.9% of SMEs in Canada are currently leveraging grants, when 100% could be, this is a huge gap we are trying to close. Here at Granted we help SMEs all over Canada to leverage these grants to help grow their business. We are looking to expand our small team as we move our business forward in 2021.
We are seeking a Grant Senior Strategy Consultant to join our team, who will be responsible for strategizing and maintaining existing accounts as well as creating and building relationships with new leads. This role will cover both the client management aspect of the business but also the internal management of a team. You will direct, manage and oversee daily operations within the Strategy department ensuring your team meets deadlines and works efficiently. You will be accountable for developing the strategy team and to help expand the team over time.
As a Senior Strategy Consultant you will connect with decision makers from businesses in all sectors across Canada to understand what they do and what growth they are looking to achieve in training, hiring and market expansion. You will then generate grant strategy plans to fit your clients needs. This role will require you to build your knowledge around government grants, their applications and process. You will be supported with training from the team and use of our company web application Get Granted.
This role will require you to develop existing members of the strategy team through coaching and 1:1 sessions, you will also be involved in the onboarding of new employees to your department.
- Coaching/Support strategy team to enable successful performance.
- Train strategy consultant on client management, onboarding and discover calls
- Working with Operations to teach and develop grants and their processes.
- To be a point of contact for clients about grant opportunities for their business via calls, emails and webinars.
- Vet inbound prospects and establish fit for our Premium Service
- Account coordination – maintaining current relationships as well as establishing new ones.
- Maintain and create client records through CRM (Daylite)
- Reporting weekly sales numbers, account status, issues and progress
The ideal candidate would have, but not limited to
- 2 year+ relevant work experience OR a post-secondary degree/diploma in a relevant field
- Experience in a fast paced working environment with ability to multitask
- Previous experience in a consulting firm is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a proactive work ethic and ability to managed their own time
- Impeccable attention to details
- Experience in Mac OSX, MS Office, Google Suite, CRM (an asset)
Why Join Granted?
You will gain an excellent utility belt of skills in the Grants market, as well as gaining knowledge from multiple industries from our broad clientele here at Granted. You will solidify skills in account coordination and consulting. This is a job that has a direct impact on the entrepreneurial community and helps to increase the success of businesses through grants.
We offer in job and external training opportunities to all employees, so if there is something you wish to train in to further your education/career here at Granted, we’ll have your back!
We pay a base salary and offer a competitive commission structure, we also have a company benefit scheme to subsidize some medical costs.
Apply today and let’s chat further about joining our team here at Granted.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com