We are looking for a grant and communications writer to join our team and help our team manage writing projects associated with grant applications and marketing content. This position is ideal for a detail-oriented and extremely organized individual who has impeccable business writing skills, is extremely resourceful, and able to manage several projects at a time. This position will provide a successful candidate with practical experience working in a small business environment and opportunities to work with different team members to develop quality content for client work, as well as develop internal/external documents.
• Grant writing for grant applications
• Reporting documentation and project summaries
• Quantitative market research for statistics, trends, etc.
• Blog posts, marketing content, and template correspondence
• Grant research and/or research result summaries
• Various administrative tasks related to business operations including process documentation
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
• Attention to detail and highly organized
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OSX
• Punctual, loyal, and honest
• Ability to work independently, but strong daily/weekly reporting skills
• Strong time management and ability to multi-task, as needed
Please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.