Junior Marketing & Content Coordinator
Granted is seeking a driven individual with a passion for marketing and content management, to join their team as a Junior Marketing & Content Coordinator. This role will suit somebody with a creative degree and a passion for marketing, content creation, control, and social media. Granted Consulting helps small and medium-sized businesses identify and apply for non-dilutive grant funding programs. Our company’s mission is to empower Canadian businesses by leveraging grant programs to support their expansion. In addition to our boutique-consulting firm, Granted is developing a web-based SaaS tool that simplifies the grant identification process for businesses, enabling them to search for and compare various programs on the local, regional and national levels.
In this role you will be responsible for producing marketing material relevant to Granted products, services, process and government grants. Through the knowledge you gain, you will create interesting content pieces such as blog and social media posts, infographics, video clips, plug and play animations, and one-pagers for internal/external use. You will have the opportunity to edit short interview videos, and other useful tools, many of which you can leverage through email and social media marketing. You will report directly to the Managing Director who will provide you guidance every step of the way, but make no mistake: you will be given a lot of autonomy and early responsibility, with the goal to grow and develop yourself in this role. This role comes with great personal growth and career advancement potential, but you will also have to grapple with responsibility in face of uncertainty, with guidance from the MD.
- Design and customize marketing material and social media content including graphic creation;
- Research industry related topics – analyze gaps and create quality content to optimize business networking and leads;
- Develop and execute online content including e-newsletters, blogs and social media channels;
- Managing leads and client lists to organize marketing campaigns using systems like Mailchimp;
- Create visual graphics for digital assets with tools like CANVA or Adobe CS;
- Basic video editing including developing intros, outtros, selecting music, and adding captions for short video clips with plug and play platforms like Powtoon and using Final Cut Pro;
- Assist management to build a strategy for content marketing
- Manage a list of influencer business relations who can spread our messaging throughout Canada – helping more and more SMEs leverage grants.
Qualifications and Proficiencies:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field: communications, business marketing, creative writing, marketing, digital media;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Digital creative – experience in writing blogs posts and social media content in an academic or professional setting;
- Some experience and background with graphic design – e.g. infographics/brochures;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Resourcefulness – proactive in seeking solutions and gathering information;
- Ability to identify and summarize relevant information;
- Time management and organization skills;
- Critical thinking; ability to think ‘outside of the box’;
- Ability to work independently;
- Experience with video editing is an asset (Final Cut Pro and/or iMovie);
- Adobe CS experience; and
- Familiarity with Mac OS and MS Office are assets as well.
This position is funded by the Government of Canada. We encourage applicants who meet the following criteria to apply:
- Under the age of 30;
- Post-secondary graduate with a diploma or degree; and
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, and/or Protected Refugee
Does it sound like a fit? Apply below! Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview
No Fields Found.