Leverage government grants to send new hires to RED Academy’s training and build your bench of talent. There are programs that will cover up to 100% of these training costs! Granted has partnered with RED Academy to manage the grant application process for participants interested in taking their training. The fee for our services is a small percentage of your approved funding agreement. If we are unsuccessful in securing your funding agreement, no fee is charged to you. It’s risk-free! Click here to learn about how Granted works.
Not sure why you should work with us? Click here to find out more.
- Business must be established as a business entity for at least 1 year
- Business must have a Business BCeID to submit training grant applications
- Business must be hiring new staff who are currently underemployed (i.e. working part-time) or unemployed
- Employers must pay for training in full before they receive contributions from the government
- Your training in RED must take place after April 1, 2019