Grant Strategy Consultant – Alberta
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Granted is a business consultancy operating in Vancouver to help businesses across Canada obtain Government funding. Only around 4.9% of SMEs in Canada are currently leveraging grants, when 100% could be, this is a huge gap we are trying to close. Here at Granted we help SMEs all over Canada to leverage these grants to help grow their business. We are looking to expand our small team as we move our business forward in 2021.
We are seeking a Grant Strategy Consultant based in Alberta to join our team, who will be responsible for strategizing and maintaining existing accounts as well as creating and building relationships with new leads. This role is heavily customer service focus and requires excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
You will connect with decision makers from businesses in all sectors in Alberta and across Canada to understand what they do and what growth they are looking to achieve in training, hiring and market expansion. You will then generate grant strategy plans to fit your clients needs. This role will require you to build your knowledge around Alberta based government grants as well as federal level, you will learn their applications and process. You will be supported with training from the team and use of our company web application Get Granted.
- To be a point of contact for clients about grant opportunities for their business via calls, emails and webinars.
- Support Department Manager and info gather in preparation of grant applications;
- Vet inbound prospects and source local Alberta leads and establish fit for our Premium Service
- Account coordination – maintaining current relationships as well as establishing new ones.
- Maintain and create client records through CRM (Daylite)
- Manage own time via diary and tasks set through CRM
- Reporting weekly sales numbers, account status, issues and progress
The ideal candidate would have, but not limited to
- 1 year+ relevant work experience OR a post-secondary degree/diploma in a relevant field
- Experience in a fast paced working environment with ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a proactive work ethic and ability to managed their own time
- Impeccable attention to details
- Experience in Mac OSX, MS Office, Google Suite, CRM (an asset)
Why Join Granted?
You will gain an excellent utility belt of skills in the Grants market, as well as gaining knowledge from multiple industries from our broad clientele here at Granted. You will solidify skills in account coordination and consulting. This is a job that has a direct impact on the entrepreneurial community and helps to increase the success of businesses through grants.
We offer in job and external training opportunities to all employees, so if there is something you wish to train in to further your education/career here at Granted, we’ll have your back!
We pay a base salary and offer a competitive commission structure, we also have a company benefit scheme to subsidize some medical costs.
Apply today and let’s chat further about joining our team here at Granted.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]