Starting on May 1, all employers are required to have a Business BCeID in order to submit training grant (CJG) applications. If you don’t have a BCeID yet, register here.
As a client, you need to create a User ID under your BCeID account for Granted to assist you with your CJG applications.
Below is a step-by-step guide:
1. Go to https://www.bceid.ca and log in with your company’s BCeID username and password (If you don’t have access to this information, please connect with your company’s BCeID account manager for the login information or have the account manager follow this tutorial)
2. Select Manage Account on the top right of the page.
3. Under Manage Business, select Business BCeID Accounts.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Add New Account.
5. Fill in the details for your company’s primary contact for dealing with grant applications: first name, surname and email. (Do NOT check “Display in Business Directory”).
- Select BCeID User for Account Role.
- Select Enable Account for Account Control.
6. Refer to your “Urgent: Action Required for your BCeID” email sent to you by your Grant Consultant.
- Enter the User ID and password provided to you in this email.
- Click Next. (Note: This will be a separate account dedicated to grant applications)
7. Under “Email this page to”, enter your Grant Consultant’s email address so they will be notified that you have completed this process.
8. Your Grant Consultant will reach out to you to discuss next steps for your training needs.