Access Clean Technology Grants
The Government of Canada is investing hundreds of millions of dollars every year to accelerate clean energy innovation, create jobs and ensure that clean energy technologies are widely affordable.
Our Granted Consulting team focuses on helping clean tech companies access hiring and training grants. We work with companies that are:
- Developing innovative technology that attempts to address air, water or climate change issues
- At a stage where they are ready to commercialize and need funding to proceed
- Making a positive and measurable impact on the environment
Canadian companies have developed a strong reputation as innovators in the clean tech space and there is great potential to expand in the global market.
Canada’s Commitment to Clean Technology
The Government of Canada defines clean technology as any process, good or service that reduces environmental impacts through:
- The use of goods that have been adapted to be significantly less energy or resource-intensive than the industry standard
- Resource management activities that result in the more efficient use of natural resources to prevent their depletion
- Environmental protection activities that prevent, reduce, or eliminate pollution or any other degradation of the environment
Companies can capitalize on diverse opportunities because the Canadian government will take on more risk to help high-potential clean tech firms expand.
Businesses that have secured funding have used the capital to hire more staff, develop more products, scale up and compete globally.
Specialized Clean Tech Grant Consultants
There are programs and initiatives that support clean energy projects in various sectors including forestry, agriculture and energy. Because there are detailed criteria and new programs that often change, it’s difficult and time-consuming to keep up with everything. That’s why many companies often miss out on access to free money.
We know what funders are looking for in a high-quality grant application because we have helped 20 clean tech companies secure funding. Our clean tech grant specialists will make sure you never miss another application deadline. Once we have a good understanding of your business and project goals, we can properly identify all of the grants you are eligible for.
There are less obvious grants that our consultants can help you identify. Some examples of lesser-known initiatives that have been funded include:
- Projects that reduce greenhouse emissions in the concrete industry
- Use of machine learning to improve nut crops while using less water and automation to help wind farms optimize power production
Rather than having your team spend endless days manually checking for eligible grants, gathering paperwork and trying to figure out the best way to write the application, our consultants will manage the entire application process from beginning to end.
The application clearly explains your project, strategies, and execution plan, because the government is closely tracking the results of their investments in this growing industry. It’s essential to ensure your application has clear and detailed outcomes. Our clean tech consultant will ensure your application clearly explains your project, strategies, execution plan, budget and reporting system.
Who We Serve
At Granted, we work with companies that are seeking business grants and meet the following criteria:
- At least 5 full-time employees
- Annual revenues of $1MM+
- Established and registered with the city and province for at least 2 years
- Planning to hire or train their full-time employees
- Expanding their products/services outside of Canada
Connect With Us
We are happy to answer any questions you have and a team member at Granted will connect with you within 2 business days.
Please take our quiz and we can assess your organization’s eligibility for getting started with us and leveraging clean technology grants.